Kroger has teamed up to support Tender Mercies! Enter to win a raffle for a $2500 Kroger Gift Card to help those in need! What a great cause and great way to try and win $2500 in groceries! You can read the full details below!
Tender Mercies Kroger Summer Giveaway Raffle 2011 -Cincinnati, Ohio.
Generously donated by KROGER COMPANIES
Tickets are $10.00 each for a chance to win $2,500.00 at Kroger.
“Tender Mercies is sensitive to rising living expenses for not only the clients we serve but also for our volunteers and the greater community. This fundraiser is an opportunity to offer a chance to win $2,500.00 for food or fuel at any local Kroger while supporting our residents, says CEO Russell Winters. Kroger is a good neighbor to Tender Mercies and we are excited about offering this gift card that would help any family with daily expenses.”
· All ticket order forms MUST be received by Tender Mercies prior to 12 noon on August 31, 2011 to be eligible for the drawing.
· Online payment is accepted via VISA, Mastercard or American Express. Payments by check may also be mailed to: Kroger Gift Card Tender Mercies, Inc. P.O. Box 14465 Cincinnati, Ohio 45250-0465
· Checks or money orders should be made payable to Tender Mercies, Inc.
· Winner need not be present.
· The winner will receive a Kroger Gift Card in the amount of $2,500.
· The gift card was donated by Union Kroger Companies
· The winner will be posted on the Tender Mercies website (www.tendermerciesinc.org).
· The winner will be determined via a random drawing on August 31, 2011 at approximately 5:00 PM at Tender Mercies.
· Employees of Tender Mercies and Kroger Companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to purchase raffle tickets or win Kroger Gift Card.
All event proceeds will benefit Tender Mercies.
For more information about the raffle, call Tender Mercies at 513-721-8666 or e-mail email@example.com. The organization’s website is www.tendermerciesinc.org.
About Tender Mercies
Tender Mercies provides housing and related services to homeless persons with histories of emotional and/or mental disabilities. Tender Mercies:
• maintains affordable permanent and transitional housing that promotes residents’ comfort and makes a positive contribution to the neighborhood
• helps residents live independently as an integral part of their community
• is financially secure and professionally managed
• is a model of mutual respect and dignity, in which people hold each other accountable for their actions and behaviors
For more information about Tender Mercies, please visit www.tendermerciesinc.org.