If you have a baby that is on formula, you already know how expensive it is to feed them everyday! But finding ways to save with a baby can be easy!
According to Sure Baby- For formula (up until your baby is one year old), expect to spend between $1,000 and $2,300 – depending on whether you use powder or ready-to-pour liquids. Plan on spending at least $40 a week on infant formula.
So why not try and save a little of your hard earned cash by signing up for Similac StrongMom program and get some great benefits! It’s FREE to join and you can get things like:
- Get $20 worth of premium Shutter-fly birth announcements.
- Weekly Pregnancy Journal- Keep track of every milestone with a pregnancy tracker. Ask your OB/GYN for yours during your first trimester.
- Similac Travel Bag- Perfect to pack for the hospital. Available through your OB/GYN during your third trimester.
- Similac Baby Organizer- Pack all of your baby’s essentials in one handy, portable organizer. Plus, it comes filled with free samples and offers. Ask for it at the hospital. Image does not reflect actual kit contents. †Available at participating hospitals
- Get special coupons in your mailbox.
- Get Similac Advance samples in your mailbox.