Essie is at it again, they sent me another set of fun, hip nail polish, their Lux Effects Line! Opening a box filled with new Essie Nail Polish, makes me so happy! These colors are amazing and would make any one look great for maybe a night out on the town or date night with the hubby!!
Essie’s offers a wide variety of colors with their new Lux Effects collections- full of fun new colors and great, creative names! Lux Effects are sure to top every it-girl’s wish list. The genius of Lux Effects is that it is supremely versatile. You can wear Lux Effects from desk to dusk, much like you wear a sequined t-shirt or a glittering skirt. The look is unparalleled depth and dimension for a stunning effect. Create your own signature look these one of a kind attention getters!
- As Gold As It Gets
- Shine of the Times
- A Cut Above
- Set In Stones
- Pure Pearlfection
For more than 30 years, Essie has been an industry icon, trusted by beauty professionals, celebrities and even royalty – an American classic that allows women all over the world to express themselves and have fun with color and whimsical names. When it comes to the guaranteed professional, high-quality manicure standard, Essie nail polish is the go-to brand.
All Essie nail polishes are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. In addition to nail color, Essie also makes a full range of nail care products created for the individual needs of all nail types.
Join the Essie Newsletter and receive the latest news about all Essie products and promotions!
Win It: 5 Essie Nail Polish (see picture above)
(Make sure that you leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Visit Essie and tell me what your favorite color of Essie Nail polish is from their color chart!
(1 entry for each of the following, leave a separate comment for each entry….)
- Like Essie on Facebook & tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you!
- Like Just Trying To Save Money on Facebook
- Follow Just Trying To Save Money on Twitter
- Subscribe To Just Trying To Save Money via email (must confirm)
- Daily Entry: Tweet this on your Twitter page- @justtryingtosav Essie Nail Polish Giveaway Ends 3/17 Come Enter to Win and Spice up your Nails! http://wp.me/p1ABqC-4rn
- Daily Entry: Share this on your Facebook page- Just Trying To Save Money Essie Nail Polish Giveaway Ends 3/17 Come Enter to Win and Spice up your Nails! http://wp.me/p1ABqC-4rn
This Giveaway will end Saturday March 17, 2012 at 11:59pm Eastern Time and is open to US residents only who are 18 years old or older. 1 winner will be picked randomly. Once the winner is picked, I will email them notifying them that they won! They will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Good Luck!!