I love trying out new make up and could not wait to try out this new Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. (beauty balm) Cream. This new product from Garnier:
- Works on all skin types with two shades: Light/Medium and Medium/Deep
- Contains mineral pigments which melt instantly upon application to even out skin tone for a lightweight, flawless finish
- Formulated with the antioxidant Vitamin C to help renew your skin’s natural radiance, creating that healthy glow every gal wants
- Available at mass retailers (such as Target and Wal-Mart) for a suggested retail price of $12.99
I do have to say after several time using this product, my favorite part is how it feels, as if I am not wearing makeup. One reason I tend to not wear a lot is because by the end of the day, my face feels dirty, crusty and never looks the same as it did when I first applied my morning makeup.
This new Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream feels smooth and flawless on my skin. Although I still could seem some blemishes after applying the makeup, I was able to notice a huge difference in my skin. No longer looking discolored and dull, it seemed to glow and look hydrated. I also like that there is already SPF 15 in the cream, meaning one less thing I have to apply in the morning!
Our oldest daughter, who by the way does not need makeup and is way too young to wear it, wanted me to use her as my before (left) and after (right) shoots! So here it is, you can tell a difference in the mark that she has on the tip of her nose as well there is more even color in the after photo!
Used as often as you want to refresh your look, Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream instantly delivers big results:
- Renews radiance
- Brightens your complexion
- Evens skin tone and blurs imperfections
- Hydrates for 24 hours
- Protects against UVA & UVB rays with SPF 15
Don’t forget to stop by Facebook and Like Garnier for their lasted deals and products!