On of my goals for 2013 with the hubby is to make time for us to go on Date Nights at least once a month! With 3 girls and very few babysitters we tend to go out about once a year~! So we really wanted to work on getting time to ourselves and having a night out! So we decided to make a Date Night Envelope.
We sat down and wrote out about 25 things we would like to do on our Date Nights! These are things that we either couldn’t do with our girls or things that we just have been wanting to do but could not fit it in our crazy scheduled! I made an envelope and put our index cards (cut in half) in it and when we have our first date night we will pull out a card and do whatever it says! Here is what the hubby and I plan to do on our Date Nights:
- Breakfast In Bed and Stay in Bed All Day
- Have a Day of Outdoor Fun- Bike Ride, Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Picnic in the Park, Fishing, etc
- Movie Night On The Couch
- Bubble Bath & Massages with Products from Eden Fantasys
- Re-Create Dinner from our Favorite Restaurant
- Shooting Range
- Star Gazing
- Dress Up Night Out- We will wear our finest attire & I will add some make-up from Eden Fantasys to make for a HOT NIGHT OUT!!
- Campout by the Fireplace
- Gaming Marathon- Wii or the old Nintendo (we love the old Nintendo)
- Take a Dance Class
- Campfire on the Back Porch
- Night Out with a Budget of $20
- Dessert Only Date
- Playing Cards or Puzzles
- Cooking or Baking Together
- Ice Cream Night
- Candle Lite Dinner
- Scavenger Hunt
- Weekend Trip
- Local Amusement Park
- Local Sports Game
Some of these may seem a little strange or out of the box, but we are trying to do different things! We tend to get in a routine of doing the same old- dinner at our favorite restaurant, back home for a movie and then falling asleep early! So keeping our Date Night interesting is what we are trying this year!
I used index cards to write down what we would like to do. On the blank side I wrote out our plans, and left the back, lined side empty. This way after our date night we can right down things we liked or didn’t like so next time we know how to make it a better night out! Although any night that the hubby and I get to spend time together is a fun time all in it’s own!!
Looking to Spice Up Your Date Night? Check out some great products from Eden Fantasys!