Dollar Tree is now accepting manufacturer coupons, here are the highlights:
Here are a few of the rules about using coupons at Dollar Tree, to see the full list go here!
- Only original manufacturer coupons will be accepted
- No retailer-specific coupons will be accepted
- Only two internet printable coupons may be permitted per transaction
- No “Free” items coupons will be permitted with out a purchase required
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified – size, # of items, etc
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price
- Only one manufacturer coupon will be accepted per item
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities
Dollar Tree ads run Sunday through Saturday.
Dollar Tree does not require a shoppers card of any sorts to receive their great deals.
Dollar Tree does offer you to special order items. So if you are looking for a large quantity of a certain item, ask a manager to make a special purchase for you instead of clearing a shelf.