If you own your own business, make your own products or run a blog and are looking to increase traffic and sales, then check out Pinterest Power. This book not only helps you learn how to use Pinterest to the fullest but how to market your product or business on Pinterest to gain visibility!
There are 10 reason that you should market your business on Pinterest according to Pinterest Power and I couldn’t agree more! Here they are:
- Pinterest takes advantage of the new way of discovery on the internet visually
- You will connect with massive new pools of prospective clients
- Your Pinterest content keeps working for you months after you have posted it
- Pinterest is like a giant display ad system, all for FREE!
- Stay at home moms, sole proprietors and other small business owners are achieving remarkable success by leveraging the power of Pinterest
- Very low overhead is required to maintain your Pinterest presence
- Your content is spread through new communities and groups of potential clients without you even knowing it
- It is easy to get started even if you know very little about technology and don’t like bringing attention to yourself
- You turn your followers into gospel spreading mavens
- You can tap into niches you never thought existed
Pinterest Power share tips that at sometimes as a business owner you may not think about! When adding pictures to your site or blog to be pinned add your company logo or website address to each image. This way not only are they checking out your cool picture but now they know your name without even having to click the link! I know in the blogging world you want them to click on that image to come visit but you also want them to know your blog name just as much! You are building a brand and what is a brand that no one knows the name!!
Pinterest Power was created by 2 authors, Karen Lacey and Jason Miles (check out their whole stories here). You can read a little about each of them below:
Jason Miles is the Vice President For Advancement (Marketing, Development & Human Resources) at Northwest University in Kirkland Washington. He holds an MBA with an emphasis in Non-Profit Leadership, and undergraduate degrees (earned with Honors) in both Organizational Management & Biblical Studies.
He is also the co-founder of Liberty Jane Clothing, an online retail business he started with his wife in 2008. With over 200,000 digital guidebooks downloaded, and thousands of raving fans, Liberty Jane has become a powerful brand in their small niche.
Karen Lacey has lived and written throughout the world. She spent seven years as a wildlife photographer and writer in southern Africa, and after moving to London she spent two years writing daily financial analyses for a boutique investment firm. She also made appearances on Sky Business News and Reuters TV and conducted daily commentaries on Bloomberg News.
Subsequently, she ran her own successful online freelance writing, ghostwriting, and editing business. During this time Karen wrote four self-help books, converted three screenplays into novels, one of which placed in a national competition, and edited and proofread countless other books and articles. She also became editor-in-chief for an active website promoting a variety of political views.
You can purchase your very own copy of Pinterest Power: Market Your Business, Sell Your Product, and Build Your Brand on the World’s Hottest Social Network for just $20 on Amazon or you can enter below to win your very own copy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway