One of my biggest fears as a mom is to have one of our girls go missing. We do our best to protect them and inform them with everything they can use to stay safe, but there is just no guarantee. But there are tools you can use to help find your child quicker in case of a emergency with ChildProtect!
- ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US
- Over 800,000 children go missing every year!
- Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
- A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
- Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory
- A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.
A DNA profile which years ago was over $400 is now only $99. But my readers will receive a limited time $50 off coupon by going to www.childprotectbydna.com and using code USFamily50