Winter brings such fun and beautiful colors and patterns, share that with you kiddos by printing this Winter Patterns from Educents for your next winter activity with the kiddos!
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
This is included in the Winter Activities Bundle 2 Silver
- This is a free sample of the item Winter Patterns.
- This free Winter Patterns Sampler will help your students identify, extend, and create patterns as they begin their mastery of life-long mathematical skills. Patterning is a basic skill which is the basis of many mathematical concepts. Addition, skip counting, and times tables require understanding and proficiency in patterning.
In Winter Patterns Sampler students will practice three patterns AB, AAB, and ABB, in four themes – Snow Fun, Snow Day, Arctic Animals, and Winter Pals.
* 4 pages mixed pattern practice AB, AAB, & ABB in color
* 4 pages mixed pattern practice AB, AAB, & ABB in blackline (different combinations)
This resource can be presented as a file folder activity using hook and loop tape to position the strips and cards. You can either print them in color or in ink-saving gray-scale. The clarity and visual information remains sharp in gray-scale. Just print, cut, laminate, and attach hook and loop tape to the file folder.
As an alternative to the file folder activities, Winter Patterns Sampler includes a 4- page set of printables to practice extending patterning skills. Students can color, cut and glue winter-themed pages. These pages are variations of the file folder pages, so there are multiple opportunities to practice patterning AB, AAB, and ABB, sequences.
The free Winter Patterns Sampler activities are a great addition to your math centers.