Here is a list of Good Report Card Freebies for your little ones thanks to Saving Dollars and Sense!
As I find more or Saving Dollars and Sense finds more, we will add to the list. These below are confirmed, however it is always a good idea to call ahead to make sure your location is participating.
- Chuck E. Cheese – Chuck E. Cheese believes in the value of a good education. Have your child bring in their most recent report card and they will receive FREE tokens for good grades.
- Krispy Kreme – Get a FREE original glazed donut for each A (up to 6 A’s).
- Chick-fil-A – Bring in your all A’s and B’s report card and receive a FREE 8 pack nuggets! Call ahead to your location to see if they are participating
- Pizza Hut - Each marking period, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. Student must be present and the original report card must be presented. Available at participating locations.
- McDonalds – If your child has a straight “A” report card, he/she can receive a FREE Happy Meal. This may vary by location so call ahead first!
- Topps – Getting good grades in school is always a priority. Now there’s an extra reward for studying hard. The Topps of the Class program has been created to give you a great trading card gift when you put your mind to work. Every time you bring in a report card to this store, the manager will award you with a gift. Work hard in school, receive cards. It’s that simple.
- Family Video – Offers free rentals based on how well you did on your report card.
- Blockbuster – Get a FREE family friendly movie rental for A’s on your report card! (If you can find one)