Starting tomorrow all Dollar Tree locations will start accepting manufacturer coupons! I will check out tomorrow and see if there are any great deals to be found and will report back to you! Are you excited, will you go?
Here are a few of the rules about using coupons at Dollar Tree, to see the full list go here!
- Only original manufacturer coupons will be accepted
- No retailer-specific coupons will be accepted
- Only two internet printable coupons may be permitted per transaction
- No “Free” items coupons will be permitted with out a purchase required
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified – size, # of items, etc
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price
- Only one manufacturer coupon will be accepted per item
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities
Before you head out, be sure to print a copy of their new coupon policy to save you & the store any confusion. But do remember, this is new, to everyone. So be patient. If the coupons don’t scan or the manager refuses a coupon, remain calm and discuss it. We don’t want angry employees complaining and getting this program dumped!