Thanks for your interest in wanting to guest post on JustTryingToSaveMoney.com! I love sharing other blogs and great information they have to offer! If you are interested in submitting a Guest Post, read the guidelines below before sending any articles:
- There will not be any monetary compensation in exchange for a Guest Post on Just Trying To Save Money.
- Guest Posts will be reviewed upon submission. I am looking for posts that are related to Just Trying To Save Money- money saving ideas, frugal living tips, gardening ideas, success stories of saving money, grocery shopping tips, craft ideas, diy projects, etc. I am looking for fellow bloggers that are looking to share ways they save their family money- to encourage our readers to do the same.
- Please only send me content that has not been published elsewhere.
- Please limit your content to less than 400 words and please use spell check
- Links to your blog or past posts are fine as long as they are related to the article you are submitting. Excessive link backs to your blog will not be posted.
- Sending your post in text or html is fine.
Most Guest Posts will be posted in just a few weeks after approval. I will email you with a post date once I feel your Guest Post is something my readers would want to see! I am currently looking for 1-2 Guest Posts a week- but some weeks may be more due to vacations!
If you would like to submit a guest post, please email it to justtryingtosavemoney @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces) for me to review. If I feel that it is something of interest to my readers I will contact you for further information or a date that it will be posted. Please allow 2-3 weeks to hear back.
Please email the following for review:
- Your Blog Name, Your Full Name & URL
- Title & Text to be included in your Guest Post (text or html is fine)
- Attach images that I can add to the Guest Post as well as your blog button if you would like it added
- Short bio about yourself and the blog