Our oldest daughter has eczema and when she was younger we tried everything to give her relief. We used lotions, Vaseline, baby oil, Aquaphor and all kinds of remedies from friends and family. As she has gotten older it has gotten better and is not as severe as it was several years ago but occasionally still will flair up. If only I would have found something then to help ease her pain and uncomfortable itching.
When children have eczema, its negative effects are not felt by the child but by the entire family. Parents want to be the hero and bring relief to this popular skin problem so Neosporin has come out with a line of products to bring relief to the skin and the entire family overall.
Get visibly healthier skin in 3 days! Here’s how it works:
#1 Daily Body Wash
• Proven gentle and non-irritating, even on eczema-prone skin
• Fragrance-free, soap-free
• Gentle enough for everyday use
#2 Daily Moisturizing Cream
• Deeply moisturizes
• Relieves itch on contact and irritation due to eczema
• Helps strengthen and restore the skin’s natural barrier function
• Fragrance and steroid-free
#3 Anti-Itch Cream
• Clinically shown to improve dryness, flaking and appearance of redness
• Maximum strength of itch relief
• For occasional use