Kmart is offering a Super Double Coupon Event this Friday, December 16, 2011 only! It will be up to $2, meaning a $2 coupon will double up to $4!
But of course there are a few strings and you will most likely want to call your local store before you head to make sure they are participating. With that being said, I have seen several discussion boards stating that customers are receiving the message on the bottom of their receipt to come back Friday for Super Double Coupons, but then the store is stating that are not participating. So you may need to take your chances on this one!
- Only Friday December 16, 2011
- Kmart will Super Double Manufacturer Coupons up to $2 with a $25 minimum purchase of Grocery and Drugstore items
- A valid Shop Your Way Rewards (SM) member number must be entered at time of purchase to participate in the double coupon event. Shop Your Way Rewards members are subject to program terms, available at shopyourwayrewards.com.
- Participating stores only.
- Kmart will double manufacturer coupons with a face value of $2 or less.
- Limit 5 coupons per customer per day.
- Amount of credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item.
- No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item.
- Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased.
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons.
- Excludes Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons.
- Coupons do not apply to sales tax.
- Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication.
- Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands’ End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and kmart.com.
- In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from the refund. Exclusions apply.
- Please see store associate for details.