Now that school is back in session I receive weekly email newsletter from my kiddos school. These emails tell us about all the fun stuff going at school, upcoming activities, etc and then there is always an additional note that states: “We have several lunch bags, jackets and additional personal items in the lost in found. If they are yours please stop by the office and pick them up.” So while at my kiddos school on Thursday, I stopped by to see how many items were actually there, and wow there was a lot! Good thing that none of them are ours, but if they were, they would be easy to spot since all of our kiddos school items are labeled with Bright Star Kids Labels.
We got the opportunity to try out the School Labels Value Kit which includes:
- 10 x Large Stick-on Labels for nappy bags, books, lunch boxes and other big things
- 30 x Small Stick-on Labels for water bottles and other smaller items
- 8 pairs x Round Shoe Labels
- 80 x Tiny Stick-on Labels for crayons, pencils, soothers and other tiny things
- 30 x Regular Iron On Clothing Tags for all their t-shirts, socks, undies and other clothing
Our second grader went label crazy and put labels on everything as soon as we go them! She was so excited that she would know what items were hers and that there was no way to get them mixed up with other kids! She labeled her book bag, lunch bag, all her pencils, art box, jacket, water bottle, notebooks and all her folders. Give a girl labels and she’ll label everything!
BrightStar Labels offers many different products like name labels, bag tags, school labels and even wall art! Ranging in price you can grab various designs and shapes of labels to help your little ones know what items belong to them. Label anything from your clothes, lunch bags, water bottles, shoes and much more. Bright Star Labels are not just for the kiddos, you can use these labels for Christmas, dating Tupperware bowls with leftovers, storage totes, even family files!
I think my favorite item from BrightStar Labels is the collection of Wall Art Stickers. They carry all kinds of designs to give any room a custom look. Our girls have asked us several times for us to paint one of their walls with that sidewalk chalk paint, allowing them to write on their walls as they want. I honestly did not want to, since we would like to try and sell our house in a few years and I have heard that painting over that sidewalk chalk paint is a pain! So finding items that are removable stickers that still allows my kiddos to write on their walls, is a must have. I think I may add these to our girls Christmas list!
These labels are not only safe for washing machines and tumble driers but you can also use them in the dishwasher, microwave and freezers!
Win It: $30 Gift Certificate to Bright Star Kids (2 winners will each receive a $30 gift certificate)
(Make sure that you leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Head on over to Bright Star Kids and let me know what item you would like to have if you won?
(1 entry for each of the following, leave a separate comment for each entry….)
- Like Bright Star Kids on Facebook and Tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you
- Like Just Trying To Save Money on Facebook
- Follow Just Trying To Save Money on Twitter
- Subscribe To Just Trying To Save Money via email (must confirm)
- Like Saving Toward A Better Life on Facebook and Tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you
- Like Madame Deals on Facebook and tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you
- Like Stretching Your Budget on Facebook and tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you
This Giveaway will end Monday October 31, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time and is open to US residents only who are 18 years old or older. 1 winner will be picked randomly. Once the winner is picked, I will email them notifying them that they won! They will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Good Luck!!