When I first started using coupons and building my stockpile, I had no idea when to buy products or when to ever expect them to go on sale. After a good year of this, I started tracking what went on sale when and quickly learned when to buy the products that my family needed.
My stock-up price is when an item is 75% off regular price and for the most part everything we buy goes on sale every 3-4 months. But there are products that only go on sale certain times of the year and become extremely cheaper compared to normal. So I thought I would share with you some items that you should stock up on and get the lowest price on during the month of September!
- Back To School Items- school has most likely already started so stores are wanting to get rid of all the Back To School items they have left over. These things range from paper, pencils, crayons, markers, dorm room items, backpacks, clothes and uniforms.
- Lunchbox Favorites- Juice Boxes, Lunchables, Pudding Cups, Peanut Butter, Fruit Snacks & Fruit Roll-ups.
- Breaskfast Foods- Waffles, Cereal & Pop Tarts
- Gardening Items- Most people have put away their gardening tools and have finished their season of growing new plants. But if you know anything about gardening there are some plants that are great to start planting now and to start collecting seeds for next year. Stores are quickly getting rid of items like garden hoses, seeds, planter boxes & containers and necessary items to maintain a great garden, to make way for their holiday items coming in. This is a great time to snag cheap garden items for your next growing season!
- Canned Goods and Soups
- Pasta Sauce
- Seasonal Produce- There is certain produce items that are plentiful this time of year which means great pricing for you! Find recipes that you can incorporate these items into your daily meals or freeze some of these items to make them last even longer! Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Grapes, Apples, Onions & Bell Peppers.
- Diabetic Items- Meters, diabetic foods and other diabetic products.