Whether you are starting a new adventure with a handmade candle company, looking for a new job or you are just the room mom for your second graders homeroom, having a business card filled with your contact information is a great and quick way to keep in contact. Business cards are the easiest way to stay connected for a very little price. Here are a few reasons you should have a business card….
- If You Have A Blog- As a blogger I am always looking for new ways to help spread the word about my blog and help others save money. So having a business card with my blog information on it is key. I have learned to leave them every where. I also tend to talk about coupons and savings a lot and I have tons of people say “What’s the name of your blog?” Instead of writing down or just saying it (which them may forget by time they get home) I hand them my business card. Quick, professional and easy!
- Looking For A Job- If you are trying to find a new career, having a business card is an easy and quick way to pass along your information to numerous possible employers. Great to pass out at a local Job Fair, Trade Show or Convention- you never know who may be looking for a new employee. Add all your contact information as well as your LinkedIn page to show them your past work experience!
- Starting A New Business- I have a lot of friends and family that have recently started a new business or make products from home. Having a business card to pass out to people they meet, will help them spread the word about their business quickly and make them look professional. This can help them gain new business and loyal customers!
- You Are A Busy Mom- How many times have you had to dig through your purse to find a piece of paper to write down your phone number or email address for another mom? I know as an active PTC mom, having kids at camps and having kids in all kinds of sport activities, there have been many times I have had to exchange information. Having a Mommy card with my cell and email on it, make it quick to exchange information with other moms!
These are just a few reasons you should have a business card. Business cards will help you make a great impression and show that you care about your business or venture. Plus they are inexpensive to have and you can be as creative as you want when designing yours! They are also small and you can leave them anywhere!
Where to leave your business card or who to give them to…..
- Grocery Store Bulletin Board
- Give them to Friends & Family
- Gas Stations
- Laundry Mats
- Your bill payment envelope
- Give them to Neighbors
So now I wanted to offer one of my lucky readers a chance to grab their own business card! UPrinting is offering one of my readers a chance to win 250 Die Cut Business Cards of their own. Choose your design from the business card templates and start making your impression on the world!
Win It: 250 pcs Die Cut Business Cards for one winner
2 x 3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, 2.5″ Circle
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated,
6 Business Days Turnaround *Free shipping
(Make sure that you leave a separate comment for each entry, along with your email address)
- Visit UPrinting and tell me one other product you would love to have
(1 entry for each of the following….)
This Giveaway will end Saturday August 27, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time and is open to US residents only who are 18 years old or older. 1 winner will be picked randomly. Once the winner is picked, I will email them notifying them that they won! They will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Good Luck!!
This business card printing giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given for hosting. For more information about online printing companies, please visit UPrinting.com.