Back To School Shopping is in full effect for my family! We have already started hitting the penny and quarter supply deals at our local office supply stores and big box stores. Clothes shopping started last night and will continue for the next few weeks as we find sales, coupons and rock bottom prices on all the fun clothes our girls want for school. With 3 in school this year, our budget is tighter than ever!
Walmart is one store that we will shop for our girls school clothes and they are making it easier for us to find everything we need for school! They are a one stop shop for all your Back To School needs as well as a place for you to pick up items to help earn cash for your local school. Clothes, school supplies, shoes, lunch box items, snacks and so much more. Starting mid July, Walmart will carry more than 70 participating items in the Box Tops for Education program! While you grab the necessities your kiddos need for school, grab breakfast and snacks for their lunches with great Box Tops products, such as Nature Valley, Cheerios and Yoplait!
Box Tops for Education is a great source for you to help your child’s school without breaking the bank or donating cash directly to your school. There are many benefits to clipping Box Tops for Education.
- Purchase participating products at your local Walmart, clip the Box Tops for Education and return to your child’s school, your school will then earn cash for your Box Tops
- Earn eBoxTops for your school when you shop online
- Enter for chances to win thousands of Bonus Box Tops for your school each month on Box Top for Education site
- Enjoy recipes using Box Tops products
- Save with monthly coupons for your favorite brands
To learn more about the Box Tops for Education program and how you can help contribute to your school, visit www.boxtops4education.com/
Win It: $25 Walmart Gift Card to help you get those Back To School items
(Make sure that you make a separate comment for each entry, along with your email address)
- Please answer this question as your mandatory entry! What must-have item will you be purchasing from Walmart for your children’s back-to-school needs?
(1 entry for each of the following….)
- Like Just Trying To Save Money on Facebook
- Follow Just Trying To Save Money on Twitter
- Subscribe To Just Trying To Save Money via email (must confirm)
“Like” Walmart on Facebook– tell them what supplies you plan to buy for going back to school!
- Follow Walmart on Twitter
- “Like” Box Tops For Education on Facebook – tell them your tip on collecting Box Tops!
- “Like” Cincinnati Cents on Facebook – tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you
- “Like” Saving Toward A Better Life on Facebook – tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you
- “Like” Stretching Your Budget on Facebook– tell them Just Trying To Save Money sent you
This Giveaway will end Sunday July 31, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time and is open to US residents only. 1 winner will be picked randomly. Once the winner is picked, I will email them notifying them that they won! They will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Good Luck!!
“Disclosure: The information and $25 gift card to Walmart has been provided by Walmart and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”