When I opened the bottle of Purex Complete Crystals Fabric Softener the smell was amazing and at first I was afraid that if the smell was that great of a smell and strong in the bottle, that after our clothes were washed the smell would be overwhelming, but I was wrong. It really was just the right amount of scent left on our clothes, not too strong but not plain!
I did get to read a lot of information here about the Purex Complete Crystals Fabric Softener and how they work and the benefits to using this product. The one benefit that stuck out to me most was that most other fabric softeners are an oil based softener. And that these oils can actually not be good for your clothes, that they leave a residue behind. Purex Complete Crystals Fabric Softener do not have these oils and are made from 92% natural products!
The 6 Sides of Purex Complete Crystals
- Soft- Light and fluffy softness
- Natural- 92% natural Ingredients
- Versatile- For all loads including towels, children’s sleepwear, and sportswear
- Convenient- Add at the start of the wash
- Clean- Free of oil-based softening ingredients found in liquid softeners
- Fresh- Scent that lasts for weeks, not days
- Visit Purex on Facebook and tell them that Just Trying To Save Money sent you!!
This Giveaway will end Friday June 3, 2011 at 11:00pm Eastern Time and is open to US residents only. 2 winners will be picked using Random.org. Once the winners are picked, I will email them notifying them that they won! They will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Good Luck!!
Don’t miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. I was provided with a sample of Purex Crystals and a coupon for a FREE bottle of Purex Crystals for posting this giveaway information from Purex. My opinion is 100% my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy