Are you looking for a great way to give your little ones a healthier snack? Well Yoplait wants to help! Yolpait Kids Yogurt offers calcium, Vitamin D and a great taste. With flavors like Strawberry, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla, it will be a easy sell to your little ones to try for a snack. Yoplait not only wants to help you have healthier snack options for your little ones, they want to make sure not to break the bank while they do it. Just $2 for a 4 pack of Yoplait Kids Yogurt, is a great value!
- Tell me how you plan to incorporate more wholesome snacks into your child’s diet, and how Yoplait Kids yogurt can help you do that.
- Subscribe to my blog via email or if you are already a subscriber (must confirm subscription)
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feeds
- “Like” Just Trying To Save Money on Facebook
- Follow Just Trying To Save Money on Twitter
- “Like” Yoplait on Facebook
- Follow Yoplait on Twitter
- Blog about this Giveaway (leave a link with your comment)
- Post this “Just Trying To Save Money: Review & Giveaway-Yoplait Prize Pack – Ends 3/1 http://bit.ly/fwFbkk“ on your Facebook page (leave a link with your comment)
- Tweet this “Just Trying To Save Money: Review & Giveaway-Yoplait Prize Pack – Ends 3/1 http://bit.ly/fwFbkk @YoplaitYogurt #myblogspark“ Twitter (leave a link with your comment)
- Enter Midget Momma’s Yoplait Yogurt Prize Pack Giveaway
This Giveaway will end Tuesday March 1, 2011 at 11pm Eastern Time and is open to US residents only. 1 winner will be picked using Random.org. Once the winner is picked, I will email them notifying them that they won! They will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Good Luck!!
Don’t miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds! This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. I was provided with the said prize above for posting this giveaway information from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. My opinion is 100% my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy