Yesterday Tosha and myself held a very successful Coupon/Savings Workshop at South Elementary! First I wanted to say thank you for having us and thank you for all of the questions. We love helping others save and knowing that we were able to help you get started with saving BIGat the grocery, makes us feel great! So I just wanted to list a few things that we talked about at the class so that if there was anything that you did not get a chance to write down, then it will be here for you!!
- Getting Started- Here is a list of ways to help get you started on your coupon journey
- Bethel Journal- Pay for a a 1 year subscription to the Bethel Journal, $20 a year and they will throw in a complimentary Sunday Enquirer. This is a cheaper way to get your Sunday inserts that picking them up at the store each week! (Thanks Becky)
- Market Research– Here are the Market Research Companies that we talked about- J&R, P&G Discovery Center, Assistance In Marketing, Q Facts and NorthCliff Consulting.
- Swagbucks– Earn points by searching online, playing games, filling out surveys etc, to cash out for gift cards and prizes
- MyPoints- Earn points by searching online, playing games, filling out surveys etc, to cash out for gift cards and prizes
- Printable Coupons
- Survey Sites- Valued Opinion-Take Surveys, Inbox– read emails, fill out surveys, play games. etc, Toluna– Take Surveys
- Shopping Trips– Here are a few examples of my shopping trips and how much I am paying for specific items. This will also help you get an idea of the prices that you can add to your Price List!