Our 2 year has become a singing machine lately! But she tends to sing the same song over and over and over and over again!! We are always trying to find new songs for her to sing and dance to. This CD from Twin Sisters has 30 Pre-School songs like; say “Please” and “Thank You” (which is my favorite), Days of the Week, Colors, My Feelings and 26 more fun songs. Twin Sisters has also added a link to a PDF to print off the lyrics to all the songs on the CD. This CD is great for kids of all ages and was a fun day of singing for me as well!!
- Visit Twin Sisters and tell me another item you would love to give to someone special
- Subscribe to my blog via email or if you are already a subscriber (must confirm subscription)
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feeds
- “Like” Just Trying To Save Money on Facebook
- Follow Just Trying To Save Money on Twitter
- Blog about this Giveaway (leave a link with your comment)
- Post about this Giveaway on your Facebook page (leave a link with your comment)
- Tweet about this Giveaway on Twitter (leave a link with your comment)
This Giveaway will end Tuesday December 9, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern Time and is open to US residents only. 1 winner will be picked using Random.org. Once the winner is picked, I will email them notifying them that they won! They will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Good Luck!!
Don’t miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. I was provided with the said prize above for posting this review/giveaway information from Twin Sisters. My opinion is 100% my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy