- Vegetable Soup
- Spaghetti, Bread and Salad
- Beef Stew (crock pot)
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Taco Salad
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo, Bread and Salad
- Appetizer Night
So after looking into Bulk cooking for about 2 weeks now, I set a date. February 21 I am planning to cook 30 meals. I am working on getting a menu for March and a list of all the ingredients that I will need. Once I get it all planned I will share. I will also post pictures while I am cooking that day. If you have not heard of Bulk Cooking, here is how it works.
- Plan a menu for 30 days (My plan is to double or triple some of the meals that I know my family likes and just spread them out throughout the month)
- List all the ingredients that you will need for those 30 meals, also purchase enough Ziploc bags to store all of these dinners
- Pick a day to cook. Most likely this will take at least 10-12 hours so make sure to clear your schedule since you will be in the kitchen most of the day
- Pick a variety of meals so that you and your family do not get burned out. Find meals that you can cook a large amount of a certain meat and use it for several meals. Ground beef is great for tacos, meatloaf, meatballs and so much more.
- Get your shopping done
- Start Cooking!!!
I will post soon my plan of attack!!!